Celerity Design is an Internet programming company started by Adam Sheik in 1996 whilst he was completing a degree in Computer Science.
After graduating, Adam gained eight years of experience working as a Senior Software Developer and now runs Celerity full-time, concentrating on increasing our client base and building successful websites.
Our clients mean everything to us. We are proud to still have clients from when we started as struggling students!
The company now has a team of web professionals, runs six corporate grade web servers in three continents, manages hundreds of client domains and is responsible for serving millions of page views per month.
Our ethos is to produce effective, clean websites that reach their target market through carefully considered search engine optimisation. We will never engage in black hat or spamming activities.
We also pride ourselves in being ready at short notice to provide our coding expertise to connect existing websites to 3rd party services, such as Facebook, Twitter, mobile phone apps and more.
Celerity Design Ltd is incorporated in England as a private limited company, with company registration number 6247519. We are registered in the UK for VAT with the number 947034910.
Did you know?
- We are based in Cambridgeshire, England, but have clients and associates all over the world.
- "Celerity" means "quick", "agile", "clever" or "speed of thought".
- We are an environmentally conscious company, and work at reduced rates for eco-friendly projects.
- Our office is heated by burning sustainable, local wood.
- We generate our own electricity using a solar PV array, which is more than sufficient to run all our computers, LED lighting and gadgets.
- The gecko in the header for this site was photographed at breakfast whilst holidaying in Madagascar - it was licking marmalade from Adam's finger which is surely good luck!
- The company logo incorporates - a Chinese translation of "Celerity". Adam is half Chinese and studies the language in his spare time.
Breakfast geckoes love jam!