Earlier this year we built and deployed five iPad apps to help market the various products of an airline inflight digital entertainment company.
The apps were not launched on the Apple App store, they were provisioned for internal staff use only, so we used Apple's Enterprise model. This is managable but somewhat time consuming to roll out updates.
One app that we found helpful to obtain device IDs was AdHoc Helper. Free and easy for non-technical person to use, they just ran it and entered our email address and we were sent what we needed to add their device to our provisioning certificate.
- Airline Entertainment company iPad app
- London Web Summit 2012
- Highly charged viral Facebook campaign
- Celerity now runs on solar power
- Joomla site management
- Large corporate site build with content population
- Our office now has a wood stove!
- Templating for Mailshots
- Energy usage at Celerity
- Templating work for Contact Lens site