Annie Lennox's official shop has just launched a new line of merchandise called "The House of Me".
Celerity Design created the structure and provide technical maintainance for the shop, but rather than talk about .Net, centralised e-commerce back-ends and other technical frippery, I thought I'd list some of my favourite Annie Lennox songs instead.
From the Diva album, Why, Cold and The Gift.
From Bram Stoker's Dracula, Love Song for a Vampire. (in fact, this is one of my favourite film themes of all time)
And finally, from the Return of the King soundtrack, Into the West, - the strongest of the three Lord of the Rings themes in my opinion.
All of these beautiful songs have de-stressed me on many an arduous commute, so thank you Annie!
You can see the House of Me range and other official merchandise by clicking the image below:
- Airline Entertainment company iPad app
- London Web Summit 2012
- Highly charged viral Facebook campaign
- Celerity now runs on solar power
- Joomla site management
- Large corporate site build with content population
- Our office now has a wood stove!
- Templating for Mailshots
- Energy usage at Celerity
- Templating work for Contact Lens site