Last month we attended the London Web Summit, with some interesting talks by key people from companies such as Google, Mashery, PayPal and the like.
by celerity design on April 04, 2012
What if you want to publish photos on Facebook, to be seen only by your "real" friends? (as opposed to the list of 900 virtual strangers that sent you friend requests that you felt bad refusing)
by celerity design on January 28, 2009
Should a website have a sitemap? The usual advice is that if you have enough pages to merit it, then "yes". I'm not so sure though...
by celerity design on February 14, 2008
- Airline Entertainment company iPad app
- London Web Summit 2012
- Highly charged viral Facebook campaign
- Celerity now runs on solar power
- Joomla site management
- Large corporate site build with content population
- Our office now has a wood stove!
- Templating for Mailshots
- Energy usage at Celerity
- Templating work for Contact Lens site