Celerity have just helped launch a new line of Annie Lennox merchandise
by celerity design on May 12, 2009
.Net coding can be frustrating, when you're trying and failing to do something simple. In this case, I was trying to enable or disable a RequiredFieldValidator based on some criteria. I knew the ID of the controls I was trying to enable, but due to various templates and custom controls, a normal Page.FindControl() call didn't work.
by celerity design on February 26, 2008
I've just rejoined a C# project and my breakpoints stopped working in Visual Studio 2005. Needless to say, this was hugely annoying. It seems this is quite common though, Googling provided the following solutions...
by celerity design on January 23, 2008
- Airline Entertainment company iPad app
- London Web Summit 2012
- Highly charged viral Facebook campaign
- Celerity now runs on solar power
- Joomla site management
- Large corporate site build with content population
- Our office now has a wood stove!
- Templating for Mailshots
- Energy usage at Celerity
- Templating work for Contact Lens site