We have recently built a prototype RSS aggregator to display blog posts on a Facebook page's tab.
Tabs on Facebook pages are quite constrained compared to normal Facebook canvas applications, and it took far longer than it should have to figure out how to pass QueryString parameters from the tabbed content back to our app.
One nice feature is the use of Facebook's META tags to allow Facebook Share buttons to appear next to each post.
Click the screenshot below to view this app running in a tab.
- Airline Entertainment company iPad app
- London Web Summit 2012
- Highly charged viral Facebook campaign
- Celerity now runs on solar power
- Joomla site management
- Large corporate site build with content population
- Our office now has a wood stove!
- Templating for Mailshots
- Energy usage at Celerity
- Templating work for Contact Lens site