We have recently taken over the technical management of a medium-sized site for a company run on Joomla CMS.
The director approached us for help after they parted ways with their original developers, and we are now maintaining and improving the site with new features such as booking forms and new gallery modules.
We have also recently completed some designs for printed flyers for them - not our usual type of work but we have graphic designers on hand who are happy to help with such requests.
This is the kind of ongoing project that can make Celerity invaluable to your business. If you have a site that is out-of-date that you are struggling to maintain, we have experts on hand to assist. We have experience with most major CMSs, including Drupal, Umbraco, MODx and Joomla.
- Airline Entertainment company iPad app
- London Web Summit 2012
- Highly charged viral Facebook campaign
- Celerity now runs on solar power
- Joomla site management
- Large corporate site build with content population
- Our office now has a wood stove!
- Templating for Mailshots
- Energy usage at Celerity
- Templating work for Contact Lens site