It's always nice when a shop we maintain starts selling a new and interesting product, and Coldplay's intriguing foray into the world of designer fragrances is bound to cause a stir.
The band's frontman, Chris Martin says: "People like to smell nice and we thought we could help them out."
The official news announcement is here, and you can express your Coldplay-loving personality by clicking the bottle above to order what is no doubt a very mysterious and brooding scent.
UPDATE: This story is of course not entirely serious, check the date it was filed on!
- Airline Entertainment company iPad app
- London Web Summit 2012
- Highly charged viral Facebook campaign
- Celerity now runs on solar power
- Joomla site management
- Large corporate site build with content population
- Our office now has a wood stove!
- Templating for Mailshots
- Energy usage at Celerity
- Templating work for Contact Lens site