Celerity were the tech lead on a new site for the police which was launched last week. Our team produced W3C AA compliant page templates and integrated them into a modern CMS, as well as coding numerous bespoke requirements.
This project went extremely smoothly, with Celerity implementing client change requests rapidly so delivery of the project was not delayed.
Prior to launch we met with the police team responsible for updating the site and formally trained them on how to use the CMS.
- Airline Entertainment company iPad app
- London Web Summit 2012
- Highly charged viral Facebook campaign
- Celerity now runs on solar power
- Joomla site management
- Large corporate site build with content population
- Our office now has a wood stove!
- Templating for Mailshots
- Energy usage at Celerity
- Templating work for Contact Lens site