This page shows a representative sample of some of our clients, both large and small. Please note, the term "CMS" denotes that the site uses a Content Management System, allowing the client to update the site without any involvement from Celerity.
Please see our Blog category "Celerity Projects" to find examples of our recent work.
Detailed Case Studies
- Chinese Learning - serving over 2 million pages per month to a global readership.
- Mazda London Motor Show - Celerity were contracted to program the booking engine for Mazda's 'Driving Experience' promotion for the London Motor Show.
- Movie Deaths Database - custom PHP / MySQL database coding and SEO.
- Celerity create and maintain the technical side of the official merchandising shops for artists such as Saint Kidd, Kylie, Annie Lennox, The Kooks, Simple Minds, The Who, Depeche Mode, Kings of Leon and Madonna.
- EG Frames - secure credit card e-commerce shop for militaria, largely managed by the owner.
- Online Pumps - this store is live and taking orders but is still in "soft launch" phase. The design is being tweaked and products are still being added.
Larger or Specialised Sites
- Woodlands Organic Farm - Celerity took over the running of this complex online farm shop, which delivers vegetable boxes to thousands of households. Maintenance for this site requires PHP and MySQL work, as well as a close relationship with the Woodlands team to provide them with the new features they need.
- Thorne's Poultry Centre and Garden Nursery - Celerity made numerous visits to this premises, taking hundreds of photos, which are used throughout the final website. Fully CMS driven, it features news articles, user comments, galleries and more.
- Navy List Research - a powerful search tool for a Naval Officers DB containing over 50,000 records, integrated with a PayPal members-only area.
- www.polypump.co.uk - This distributor needed to keep a catalogue of hundreds of pumps, with associated technical PDF documents. Our CMS allows them to manage this inventory, as well as providing an easy to navigate site for their customers.
- St Neots Town Website - thriving UK town community website with over 500 content pages.
- a current affair - Events management agency, which translates to arranging incredibly fun and successful parties!
- www.i-carhire.com - dynamic carhire site with hundreds of pages (Celerity coded the DB and data display routines).
- Intuitive Therapy Solutions - they manage their own site using a CMS provided by Celerity.
- Aviaries4u - a portfolio site for a craftsman who makes pet enclosures and aviaries. Celerity designed their new logo and produced an effective site that we are confident will work well for our client.
- Iris Brighton - a Family and Relationship Practice. We worked closely with the director of the company to build this site.
- Newmarket Osteopaths - clean, simple site with a nice embedded map showing their location.
- St Neots Picture Gallery - Within days of this site redesign, the owners of the gallery were receiving positive feedback from customers old and new.
- Rock's Noodle Bar & Dim Sum Restaurant - has CSS luncheon menus that print so well from a browser that the restaurant uses them to put on the tables!
- www.markedgington.com - Mark is the head of technical development at a top London Interactive Agency. We set up his blog and provided support.
- The Phantom Doodler - the homepage of an incredibly talented professional illustrator. He can provide top quality logos and artwork for your website or business, so drop him a line. We host this website.
- www.povall.net - Povall Ltd work with the UK Government on complex information systems where security is paramount. They asked Celerity Design to set up and host their CMS.
- Starr Care - an information rich, CMS driven website comprising of just five pages. The design of this site was provided by the client as a separate document and Celerity was asked to replicate it as a webpage.
- Fuel Contaminations Ltd. Celerity took over the hosting of this site, and is in the process of updating it.
- www.maxwellmcknight.org.uk - this charity site was set up as a CMS by Celerity to allow Maxwell's parents to make fundraising updates. Please visit this site now to see how you can help this worthwhile cause.